“Believe to Succeed"
At James Cook Primary School there is an agreed belief that all learners will be successful.
All learners at James Cook Primary School will be successful and resilient through the provision of:
- High quality, personalised teaching and learning.
- A safe and supportive learning environment.
- High-level expectations and positive values.
At James Cook Primary School, student are equipped for life-long learning through:
- Excellence in academic achievement through perseverance and effort.
- Understanding, respecting and appreciating self and others.
- Commitment to a sustainable future.
- Striving to be responsible citizens who make a difference to the local and global world in which they live.